We can help with a range of legal problems, including:

  • Advance statements
  • Consumer Credit and Banking Disputes
  • Change of Name
  • Consumer complaints
  • Coronial Enquiries
  • Debts
  • Discrimination
  • Employment
  • Family violence
  • Family law
  • Insurance
  • Mental Health
  • Fines and Infringements
  • Guardianship and Administration
  • Motor Vehicle Accidents Where Property is Damaged
  • Neighbourhood Disputes
  • Police complaints
  • Personal Safety Intervention Orders
  • Tenancy
  • Victims of Crime (VOCAT)
  • Bushfires
  • COVID-19

If you are unsure whether we can assist with your problem or would like further information, please call us on 1800 004 402 or fill out the ‘Request an Appointment’ form. Even if we are unable to help directly or your problem doesn’t fall within our practice areas, we may be able to provide you with a referral to a lawyer or service that can.

Family Violence

Family Violence

We can help if you are a victim or survivor of family violence. We can also help with related legal issues suffered as a result of family violence.


We can help if you have outstanding fines and infringements, for example, toll fines, transport fines and parking fines.


We can help if you have legal problems with your tenancy, for example, ending your tenancy or problems with your landlord.
Family Law

Family Law

We can help if your relationship has broken down and you need advice on what to do next with regards to parenting and property settlements for example.
Covid Support

Covid Support

We can help if you have a legal problem related to the Coronavirus pandemic. For example, a fine or a problem with your rental agreement as a result of COVID-19.
Mental Health

Mental Health

We can help with areas of law that involve your mental health, for example, advance statements, guardianship and administration, or representation at the Mental Health Tribunal.
Bushfire Support

Bushfire Support

We can help if you have been affected by the 2019/2020 East Gippsland bushfires, for example, problems with rebuilding, contracts for short term housing, primary production, or planning permits.
iStock 582286212
Gippsland Community Legal Service